Jump-Starting Your New Startup
You had a great idea, you’ve found some capital, and now you are ready to open for business, or at least you think so. However, the success of your new startup will rest on two things: hard work and a solid foundation.
If you’re starting a new business, Buk Law will help you lay that solid foundation. I love helping entrepreneurs in Macomb County and the surrounding areas see their dreams become reality. As your lawyer, I can help you:
- Choose the proper business entity (sole proprietorship, partnership, LLC, LLP, etc.)
- Create and file the appropriate documents with the IRS and local authorities
- Set up your operating agreements, partnership agreements or franchising contracts
- Negotiate your lease agreements or purchase/sale agreements of commercial property
- Assist you with employment contracts and employee handbooks
My experience includes helping clients from a variety of industries, from restaurateurs and cafe owners to landlords to retailers. Whatever your next big venture is, my firm can assist you in making it successful.
Your Partner For The Life Of Your Business
Once you have set up your business, my partnership does not cease, if you so desire. I can serve as your “legal department,” a role I fulfill for many small businesses in Macomb, Oakland and Wayne counties. I offer legal insight and sound counsel into a variety of issues that may crop up in your business’s lifetime, including:
- Contract negotiation and creation
- Landlord-tenant issues, including evictions
- Business disputes such as breach of contract issues, partnership disputes and general litigation
- Employment-related concerns and disputes
- Business evolution through mergers, acquisitions or succession
With every new opportunity or issue, I take the same care and detailed approach as when you first set up shop. When facing a dispute, I will look for efficient, cost-effect resolutions that do not compromise your interests. My goal would be that you see my partnership as a valuable asset to your success.
Call For Qualified Business Counsel At Cost-Effective Rates
I offer competitive fee structures for all of my business law services. To speak with a qualified business attorney about your legal needs, contact my office in Shelby Township by email or by calling 586-884-7083. Your first consultation is always complimentary.